News for Ghosts Returns News for Ghosts Returns

Oh my fuck, yes. You do not even know how long I have been waiting for this. I logged back onto Newgrounds after a long time, and by chance saw your PM about you resuming animation. Anyways, funny episode. Keep making these. Or I will come to your house and cut you.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Pretty Good

That was very long, but entertaining. A day in the life of Africans. I loved all the random african names at the end in the credits. Good job!

Two Persepctives II Two Persepctives II

Great

That was fuckin hilarious! Big improvement from last. "We's gunna hav to aputate! Snip snip!" AHHHHHHHHHH! lol

The iPad SUCKS. The iPad SUCKS.

llol

That made me laugh.It was so true.

Hamburger Hill Hamburger Hill

wow

I was expecting this deep vietnam flash. But I got a laugh out of that and your userrname.

retr0smash responds:

al sharpton > jesse jackson by a country mile

thanks for da review

Awesome Squad Awesome Squad

good

I liked the animation. And battlefield music win

Robots Can't Magic Robots Can't Magic

good one

I liked it. Great concept.

Mr. T Vs Hitler Mr. T Vs Hitler

lol

Good job. I love the half German and half English sentences. Enough mit dem formalities.

Ways Of Dying Ways Of Dying

lol

I thought that was pretty funny. to bad you didnt go farther with it. good job all togeather; all I could say is make it a bit longer; the animation wasn't even that bad.

WC Xmas 09 animation WC Xmas 09 animation

Pretty Good

Preloader would have been nice but otherwise pretty good. Frame by frame wasnt too bad and everything else all togeather was pretty good.